Collection and Use of Information
When the User registers a iGO.Live account, iGO.Live will ask for the User’s name, email address, interests, birthday, and gender, in addition to a personal profile. Once the User is successfully registered with iGO.Live, iGO.Live will be able to identify the User when the User log in to the server.
iGO.Live automatically receives and records the information on the User’s browser and server logs, including the User’s IP address, information in iGO.Live cookies and the User’s browsing history.
iGO.Live uses this information to enhance the quality of the video services that iGO.Live provide and to improve the effectiveness to better tailor our services to the User’s interests and needs under the privacy protection rules as follows:
- I. The protection of user privacy is a fundamental policy of iGO.Live. iGO.Live guarantees that it will not publicly disclose or provide a third party with an individual user's registered information or non-public content, which is stored in iGO.Live during the use of the Services, unless in the following circumstances as follows:
- a) When prior express authorization is obtained from;
- b) When and as required by applicable laws and regulations;
- c) When and as required by relevant competent authorities of the government;
- d) When it is necessary to safeguard the public interest;
- e) When it is necessary to safeguard the legal rights and interests of iGO.Live.
- II. iGO.Live may collaborate with third parties to provide the User with relevant services. In this scenario, iGO.Live has the right to share User's registered information with a third party, if the third party agrees to bear responsibility for providing privacy protection no less favorable to that of iGO.Live’s.
- III. Under the condition that no private information of an individual user is disclosed, iGO.Live has the right to analyze the entire user database and utilize the database for commercial purposes.
- IV. The User acknowledges and agrees that the User may, directly or indirectly, provide any of its personal information through its use of the Services and as provided under this agreement. For the purposes of this article, the User hereby agrees and consents to the use of the User’s personal information by iGO.Live, and such shall be considered as the consent as stipulated under the prevailing applicable laws.
- V. The User hereby agrees and consents to the accessing of the User’s camera, microphone, accounts, phone contact list or whatever otherwise by iGO.Live, under which the User may use such equipment or information as aforementioned to communicate with or spot out possible video chat partners for the User and then send invitation to those video chat partners to join a video chat session or to do any other activities that are not forbidden by applicable laws.
Disclosure and Sharing of Information
When the User submits the information, it shall be deemed as the User consents to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of the User’s personal information by iGO.Live.
iGO.Live will never display, rent or sell the User’s personally identifiable information to others except for the following scenarios:
- a) The User gives iGO.Live clear instruction for certain products and services of any third party which requires the User’s personal information;
- b) iGO.Live is required to disclose under a court summons, court order or any other legal processes;
- iGO.Live is not responsible for any collection, disclosure and/or use of the User’s personal information provided by the User to any third party's website which may be linked to or from our website.
iGO.Live will set or access iGO.Live cookies on the User’s computer.
In performing operations associated with our products and services, iGO.Live uses web beacons to retrieve cookies from our website.
Web Beacons (if applicable)
The webpages of iGO.Live include electronic images (known as a "pixel GIF" or a "beacon") that allow the website to calculate the number of webpage users or users that have saved a certain cookie.
The ways in which iGO.Live uses beacons include as follows:
- a) iGO.Live uses beacons on the website to calculate the total number of users and to identify registered users using saved iGO.Live cookies.
- b) iGO.Live is able to provide customized webpage services when the Users are on non-6.cn websites by saving iGO.Live cookies.
- c) iGO.Live uses website beacons to collect data for partner websites; relevant data is also used for statistical purposes.
- d) iGO.Live user data recorded by website beacons are compiled and made available to our partners as aggregate data for reference purposes. Aggregate data includes information such as user count and usage, but does not include any personally identifiable data.
- f) iGO.Live will only record beacons in the User’s current browser and will not record in the User’s use history. Therefore, to completely block the beacon, the User must click on the relevant link on all of the User’s computers and browsers.
iGO.Live typically adds a beacon when sending emails in HTML format (emails containing images) to count the number of opened messages.
Typically, electronic images are considered to be part of webpage and, including banner ads, can all be used as beacons. Therefore, beacons can be added to all advertisements placed by iGO.Live.
iGO.Live may track certain usage behavior. Information collected from iGO.Live beacons are used to understand how customers use our products, provide more accurate reports and enhance the effectiveness of our marketing.
Editing Personal Account Information and Preferences.
At any time, the User has the right to edit the User’s iGO.Live account information and preferences, including whether the User would like to receive information on the latest products from iGO.Live.
The User’s iGO.Live account is password protected to ensure the security of the User’s privacy and information.
Under certain conditions, iGO.Live may use the universally accepted SSL encryption system to ensure the security of information transfer.